Democracy Now! is an independent daily TV & radio news program, hosted by award-winning journalists Amy Goodman and Juan González. We provide daily global news headlines, in-depth interviews and investigative reports without any advertisements or government funding. Our programming shines a spotlight on corporate and government abuses of power and lifts up the stories of ordinary people working to make change in extraordinary times. Democracy Now! is live weekdays at 8am ET and available 24/7 through our website and podcasts.
Updated: 1 hour 22 min ago
- GOP Senators Pen Letter to Iran in Bid to Disrupt Nuclear Talks
- Obama Declares Venezuela a Security Threat, Sanctions Officials
- Wisconsin Students Pack Capitol over Police Killing of Tony Robinson
- Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Signs Anti-Union "Right-to-Work" Bill
- State Judge to Oversee Ferguson Court Cases After DOJ Report
- University of Oklahoma Fraternity Closed for Racist Video
- Supreme Court Rejects Case of Guantánamo Prisoner Held in "Kafkaesque Nightmare"
- Report: Saudi Arabia Now Top Market for U.S. Weapons Firms
- Report: CIA Researchers Claim Spying Backdoor into Apple Products
- White House Confirms Obama Emailed Clinton's Private Account
- U.N. Report Finds Rampant Torture by Mexican Security Forces
- Report: Florida Officials Ban Terms "Climate Change," "Global Warming"